Author Options:

knee pain Answered

What can I do about my knee pain? It hurts on the side of the knee, on the outside, not the inner side.


As canucksgirl said, seek out a doctor....or if your insurance needs no referal.....go directly to an orthopaedic doctor....they'd specialize in this area

I think most members here would agree that no one here is qualified to give you medical advice, nor is anyone on the internet for that matter. There could be many reasons as to why you are having this problem and therefore should seek proper medical advice from a doctor.