Author Options:

where can i buy 1220cmx610cmx2mm plastic panels? Answered

to replace green house windows broken by vandels



Everything you'll ever need. Ever.

oh good god and people wonder why I'm a hold out for inches.

I mean going to the moon or aligning a laser...sure, metric, obviously...sheets of stuff?...inches and feet baby.

Do you seriously need a forty foot long by 20 foot wide single sheet of plexi? (and by the way, it works out to almost exactly 40x20')

If you really need a single 12 m by 6 m panel, you are going to have to order it from a manufacturer and have it delivered to you directly.  I'm not even sure that you could get a panel that large which is only 2mm thick.

If you made a typo in your units, please Edit the title to correct your mistake.

I can't imagine anywhere that you could buy a plastic panel that large off-the-rack. If you meant mm, try a home improvement store in the window section. In the US, I'd suggest Home Depot or Lowe's, but since you're using metric measurements, I assume you are not in the US.

4' x 2' ? Lowes or Home Depot. Our local equivalent to HD (to the point they ripped off the colour scheme) has a rack of pieces that size and bigger.


Sure, if we're talking 1220 mm x 610 mm. 1220 cm x 610 cm is the size of a regulation raquetball court. I'm assuming "typo". Either that, or a truly epic greenhouse.

Depends where you are in the world.


Catch the vandels. If you slice them thinly enough they'll be transparent too!