This blanket is made 100% of crocheted granny squares. To follow this instructable, you must be able to crochet a granny square. If you have never made one, they are not difficult, please see my previous instructable here.
If you have never crocheted before, start here.
- 1 crochet hook, size H8/5mm (nearly any size will work, this is just what I used)
- 4 skeins of Red Heart Super Saver, Blue
- 2 skeins of Red Heart Super Saver, Brown
- 2 Skeins of Red Heart Super Saver, Tan
- 3 Skeins of Red Heart Super Saver, Red
- 1 Large Sewing Needle
Total cost - approximately $25.00 (USD)