This step was the most destructive using various implements to separate the motor assembly from the washing machine. I'll leave it to your imagination and whatever tools you have on hand. The output of this step should be the coil assembly and the magnet assembly. Keep the shaft and bearings if you can also. Mine were pressed into the washing drum and were difficult to remove without destroying them. Keep the bolts from the coil and magnet assembly also. You may want to use them for your new hub.
Step 2: Clean the Parts
Clean the magnets and coils, and remove any rust that may have built up on the ends of the coils. Then put a light coat of oil on the metal parts or a light layer of clear coat to keep them from rusting again.
Step 3: Design a New Hub
This may be the most difficult part. You need to design a hub that will space the coils in line with the magnets, and also have some sturdy bearings at each end. I started out with a block of plastic used for an automotive brake rotor holding fixture. You could make the same on a lathe, or build one up from layers of wood or other plastic, etc.
Step 4: Shaft Fit
I saved part of the original washing machine drum shaft where the two bearings were located and cut off the rest. Then I added some threaded rod in the end where the original bolt was located. The threaded rod will attach to my blade assembly.
Step 5: Hub and Coils
Here is the hub bolted to the coils with a cutout for some wiring. At this point, I haven't rewired any of the coils. There are many DIY generator projects on the web using these same washing machine motors and some describe various ways to rewire them for different voltages and currents. Your application will define your wiring.