Hi. This time I will show you how I made the monkey. It was also easy to do despite having two movements, they are simple and papercraft is pretty simple.
This is also one of the animals that is smuggled and suffers from mistreatment in captivity. Many find it cute and funny. However, when buying one of these, you will be financing and encouraging the smuggling of wild animals.
Rather than famous people say, if you blow something here, you will not earn a monkey. Here in Brazil we have tough laws to punish the smuggling of wild animals.
Working with Arduino:
- figure of the minkey (free download): http://cp.c-ij.com/en/contents/3157/squirrel-monkey/index.html
- 4 sheets of A4 paper (In the file is only one, but I need to print poster-size, four pages per sheet to make it a little bigger monkey)
- pieces of balsa wood
- a piece of depron or styrofoam tray
- two servomotors (one standard an other mini) withcrosshead, each
- one bolt with nut and washer (of about 6 cm)
- a piece of steel wire (I used a clothespin)
- a strip of velcro (6 x 3cm)
- programed Arduino, brotoboard, wires, batteries, servo lead Connection
- glue, hot glue, instant glue, scissors, ruler, pliers, etc ...