The standard 15mm plumbing fittings are...
- 6 inches 15mm copper tube
- 1" section between stopend and elbow.
- 1 ¼ " section between the coupler and the ball valve.( length is 30mm but 32mm seats well)
- remaining approx 4" between the elbow and ball valve.
- 15mm copper stopend.
- 15mm copper 90 ° elbow.
- coupler FIxC 15mm x ½ "
- ½ " BSP hosetail which is a standard LP gas fitting.
- mini ball valve compression fittings on both ends.
- mig welder tip either 0.8mm or 0.9mm which will be modified.
- a brass nut M6x1.9 for the mig tip.
The mig tip has a metric thread M6x1.0 mm, so you will need to drill and tap suitable material if you dont have a M6 brass nut at hand.