The first piece of the suit that I made was the chest piece. I used an old Under Armour long-sleeve shirt as the base then used foam flooring and craft foam to build up the chest. I used the dark knight suit as a reference but added my own spin on the design. I spray painted the while thing in flat black(three coats, and then one gloss).The foam is attached to the Under Armour with lots of hot glue. After some trial and error I realized that the suit was too tight. So I cut a slit in the back of the shirt and added Velcro to secure the two sides together. Other pieces of Velcro were attached to the shoulders and elbows to connect other pieces of amor.