You will need:
-a computer with photo editing software
-goof-off or similar solvent
Step 1: Printing your image
2. Print this image
3. Place a piece of packing tape over the image on the paper, then place a piece of making tape on top.
4. Remove masking tape and apply it to the object you want to engrave.
Step 2: Engraving your image
2. Color your letters in with a sharpie and remove the tape.
3. Use a dull exacto blade to scratch all of the sharpie marker away.
4. Finally use some goof-off or solvent to remove any residual sharpie left in your engraving.
5. Add a picture in the comments of how yours turned out!
Thanks so much. Check out my other Instructables. This process can be adapted in many ways to suit needs. You can create stencils like this as well!