Comments welcome. If you build one, send me a picture... I'd like to see it.
Author comments added (6-Dec-2008):
1) Some of you want dimensions. I have these in AutoCAD DWG format for each part. I will upload that today for you to download. If you don't have AutoCAD to view the drawing then you can download a free DWG file viewer. All parts and assembly are on one DWG drawing. Use tabs across bottom (or zoom in) to view each part and assembly. Turn layers of the drawing on and off as desired.
2) For those that just want rough dimensions. Well it has 4x4ft top and is built to be the same height as my table saw to help hold large pieces while being cut.
3) For those that wanted to add wheels. As you can see in the pictures the bottom of the table has a gap between the floor. My plan is to build a device to mount under the table which will allow the table to be moved on a cushion of air connected to my shop air compressor or shop vac. That device is still in the prototype stages though. As you can see in the AutoCAD drawings the bottom rails have a cutout. In case you are wondering what these cuts are for... well its is to accept the air lift module that slides under the table.
4) I uploaded a material list (with assembly order instructions). It fits together nicely like a puzzle, but you must follow the assembly order to get all the parts together correctly.
5) Added a few more pictures for your enjoyment.