Why would I do it?
- It's more energy efficient - uses less energy and generates less heat
- It's much brighter than the standart bulbs
- It's more stylish and makes your car look better
- No - you have to invest in one metre of LED strip that costs less than 10EUR
- No - you need some basic soldering skills and nothing more
- The lifetime of an LED element around 50,000 to 100,000 hours, so you won't have to worry about changing the LEDs in five years or so
Step 1: What LED to use?
Resistors are mounted on the strips. Every three LEDs can be separated from the strip and connected to a 12V supply.