Have you ever wished that your overhead interior light was brighter helping you find your dropped stuff. This instructable will show you how to easily improve the conventional interior light using some new age tchnology.Why would I do it?
Is it expensive?
- It's more energy efficient - uses less energy and generates less heat
- It's much brighter than the standart bulbs
- It's more stylish and makes your car look better
Is it complicated?
- No - you have to invest in one metre of LED strip that costs less than 10EUR
- No - you need some basic soldering skills and nothing more
- The lifetime of an LED element around 50,000 to 100,000 hours, so you won't have to worry about changing the LEDs in five years or so