I finally decided to upgrade from the sheet I had tacked to my wall. I had a small budget, and wanted to be able to take it down when I wasn't using it and this is what I came up with.
Step 1: Materials
I already had some of the materials, so it cost me less than a dollar, but it could be done for around ten bucks.
-An old sheet.
I'm sure you could find a cheap one at walmart or goodwill or something.
I got twelve feet at home depot for 75 cents, they even cut it for me.
-Eyelets/ eyelet kit
If you don't already have one, they have the kit at home depot for a couple dollars.
The kind with the little screw on one end.
That's about it. I also picked up a pack of velcro straps at walmart for 2 dollars. I needed them anyway for cord management.