- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages Instant French Vanilla Pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 330 degrees. Sift together the flour and baking soda & set aside.
2. Cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in the nstant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
3. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
4. Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
Step 1: Lots of Butter
Step 2: Dry Ingredients
Step 3: Mixing # 1
Step 4: Mixing # 2
Step 5: Mixing # 3
Step 6: Mixing # 4
Step 7: So Many Tasty Cookies!