These instructions assume the costume is for a child, but this can be modified quite easily for an adult (an adult would probably have to create their own bone-leggings, since I'm guessing they wouldn't have the ubiquitous skeleton pajamas!)
It's a super easy costume - no sewing, just a run to your local thrift store if you don't have the supplies on hand!
Step 1: Materials
• Blue pants or jeans (will be cut)
• brown or tan blazer
• White shirt
• Red striped tie (a skinny adult tie will work)
• Skeleton pajama pants (if you don’t have any, then some black pj pants or leggings, and see next step.)
• Kids soccer cone, the perfect size for a hat!
• 2 feet or so of elastic.
• Large fake sunflower (for munching!)