* Weather Station Serial Connection
* Get the pinout for the serial connection. Here's what I found on a forum about my station (Image 1):
* The DB-9 side (Image 2):
* The RJ-11 side (Image 3):
* Test the cable with a multimeter to make sure of the cable's configuration. If you find the cable is different than what you require you'll need to make your own using a modular connection
. The colors are irrelevant; if you have to make your own, you may have either 4 or 6 pins. In this example I have 4 pins.
* The Serial settings will also be needed. Internet research has shown that it is autoset in the software, so I can't do much there. I'll include what the actual settings are. Lazy for La Crosse not to include them in the manual!