The color combination of my scarf isn't quite good, I used these colors to make the tutorial easy to understand.
*Please vote for me in the fiber arts contest if you like this crochet scarf, I'd really appreciate your vote :)
Step 1: Materials Needed
1) Yarns (of different colors),
2) Crochet hook (3.5 or 4.5),
4) Piece of cardboard or anything hard with (at east) 1 inch width and 4 inches length (You can increase the width and length if you want to).
Step 2: Chain Stitch
1. Make a slip knot,
2. Insert your hook into the slip knot,
3. Wrap the yarn over the hook,
4. Draw the yarn through the slip knot.
There, you've done a chain stitch, now keep repeating the steps.
Chain stitch as many chains as you want till it reaches the required length of the scarf,
I didn't count the chains, just kept doing chain stitches till it reached the required length of the scarf (mine is 42 inches).
Adding tassels at both ends can also increase the length of the scarf.