Materials + Supplies:
- 3/4" Melamine-coated particle board or other water-proof baseboard (plastic sheet, plywood sealed with packing tape, etc.)
- Insulating Foam / Styrofoam 2" thick
- Spray Adhesive (3M 77)
- CHENG Outdoor Pro-Formula Mix
- Sakrete 5000+ Concrete Mix (or similar)
- Jig Saw
- Sandpaper (120, 220 grit)
- Bucket / Wheelbarrow
- Shovel / Trowel
- Particle Mask
- Rubber Gloves
- Diamond Hand Sanding Pads (optional)
Step 1: Print out the Template
- Print out the template.
- Cut out the template with scissors.
- Trace around the template on the foam with a permanent marker.
The font you use should be bold and thick, like Impact in this example. The concrete won't be very strong if it's less than 1" thick, and even then it will be easy to break, so take that into consideration when determining the size of the letters.