Hello, there! Here is an Instructable on how to make a DIY Frisk cosplay. For this project, you will need:
- A blue sweatshirt (here's a good one). Ideally, get it (slightly) oversized. The nice thing about this sweatshirt is that you can wear it anytime, with or without a shirt underneath.
- Purple fabric paint (one of these is more than enough) and a sponge/regular paintbrush.
- Red fabric for the heart that represents the soul (this is optional). (If you can't find red fabric, here's an alternative. I used an old sock from an airline.)
- Red thread and a needle.
- Duct tape.
- B pencil to make some marks.
- Blue pants (jeans will do).
First, use your duct tape to outline the stripes of the dimension of your choice. This is to prevent the paint from smudging everywhere. Three strips of duct tape should be enough.