I made this costume for a video collaboration challenge this year. The theme was "Quick and Easy Costumes for Under $10," and even though it took an evening (maybe 5 hours) and some crafty skills, it was nothing very daunting - relatively quick (less than a day) and relatively easy (no welding or sewing involved). The costume was based strictly on the one from the 80's cartoon. I tried to be as accurate as possible while staying under budget. I had a camera going as I did all of the parts, and I edited the 5 hour construction down to just under 5 minutes, but I think all of the important parts are there. Thanks for checking it out!