With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Boiled eggs as dessert ? No of course not :P This recipe perfect for Easter, is made with COCONUTS PUDINNG .
- 8 eggshells - vanilla extract -You need eight empty egg shells. So break with help of a sharp knife a hole for the yolk and white. - ...
- 200 ml coconut milk - 200 ml milk - 2 tablespoons cornstarch - 6 tablespoons sugar
- In a pan, put the Coconut milk and cow's milk and mix them with the Cornstarch and the Sugar. - Stir until thickened ;)
- You will need a plastic sack. Cut the tip of the bag with scissors. Fill the bag with the warm pudding. Squeeze into each shell and fill ...
- 100 g bittersweet Chocolate - 200 g eggs threads - 50g is enough - Grated fresh coconut
- First melt the chocolate on a double boiler. P.S Be careful, do not let water boil.
- Remove the eggs shells as it takes for boiled eggs ; )
- just follow the pics ..or do on your way : )
Cheesecake Easter Eggsby cbayley
Original saxonian Eierlikör (obnoxiously delicious east-german eggnog)by dr_peru
Chocolate Mousseby Whaleman
Pudding Easter Eggsby skyisblu
Easy R.I.P. Dessert Shots for Halloweenby HappyFoods
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »