Introduction: EggS Delight - Fake Boiled Eggs ;)
Boiled eggs as dessert ?
No of course not :P
This recipe perfect for Easter, is made
with COCONUTS PUDINNG .
Step 1: You Will Need It :
- 8 eggshells
- vanilla extract
-You need eight empty egg shells.
So break with help of a sharp knife a hole for the yolk and white.
- Wash the shells with water and vanilla extract for no eggs smells anymore.
- put it to dry
- Reserve it ;)
Step 2: Pudding's Ingredients :
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 200 ml milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons sugar
Step 3: Preparing:
- In a pan, put the Coconut milk and cow's milk and mix them with the Cornstarch and the Sugar.
- Stir until thickened
Step 4: Fill the Shells:
- You will need a plastic sack.
Cut the tip of the bag with scissors.
Fill the bag with the warm pudding.
Squeeze into each shell and fill up.
Put the eggs in the box and place in refrigerator for 4 hours.
Step 5: Deco Ingredients :
- 100 g bittersweet Chocolate
- 200 g eggs threads
- 50g is enough - Grated fresh coconut
Step 6: Decorating Step 1:
- First melt the chocolate on a double boiler.
P.S Be careful, do not let water boil.
Step 7: Opening the Eggs
- Remove the eggs shells as it takes for boiled eggs ; )
Step 8: Decorating Step 2:
- just follow the pics ..or do on your way : )
Step 9: Enjoin It!