- Unprimed Muslin (any heavy cloth)
- 3 shades of brown paint
- 1 inch brush
- Wood glue
- LED Flashlight
- Soldering Gun with Solder
- Glue gun
-Electrical Tape Paint
- 3 wires of about 5 inch length
- Thick cardboard tube, about 5 feet long
- Salt Shaker
Step 1: Step 1: Wrapping the Staff
*it is optional to add a brown paint to this mixture for a base coat
2. Soak cloth in mixture until completely soaked
3. Then, slowly wrap the cloth around the cardboard tube.
Let staff dry for 1 day
5. After the staff has dried, paint it with a combination of the different shades of paint. First add the base coat, than the details. Make it look like tree bark.
Step 2: Step 2: Making the Light
2. Remove light, batteries and circuit board from flashlight.
3. Using a saughter gun and saughter, saughter the wires to the switch, light, circuit board, and batteries.
4. Cover showing wire with electrical tape paint.
5. Make sure by flicking the switch you can turn the light off and on.
(This process might take a while, don't get frustrated like Abby did)