• Download Pepakura Image viewer (http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/
• Go to this page and download the files in either A4 or Letter Format depends on the size of cardstock paper you bought. (http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f23/new-helmet-templates-wip-26946/
• Open the files in Pepakura and Print the images on Cardstock/thick paper
• This part takes awhile, cut out all the pieces with scissors and a hobby knife.
• Once they are all cut out begin to glue them together using superglue.
• I used Locite Superglue gel control and Locite professional liquid superglue because is hardens so fast.
• Things needed scissors, super glue, razor/hobby blade, hot glue.