We picked some, went to my friend's house, and there we cooked some pasta with our hand-collected funghi. Before coming back to Argentina, I bought some chianti wine and dried funghi porcini (which costs about 100 euro/kg o: in Italy) and now, back in my home country, I made a special 100%-Italian lunch for me and my family. Let me share my easy-but-great recipe with you!!
Step 1: Ingredients
- 500 grams of some kind of pasta. The shape of the pasta may be of your choice (in this example I'm using fusilli). As for the grain, I recomend you use durum wheat semolina since this is the one used by italian.
- 100 grams of butter
- 100 grams of cream
- 1/2 cups of white wine (I used chianti red wine, and it was perfect, but white wine should be equal or better, not worst...)
- 40 grams of dried funghi porcini (this is the same as 350 grams of fresh funghi)
- One or two garlic teeths (smashed, exact amount depends of your taste)
- Some parsley
- Some salt, pepper and broth