Hovercrafts are a great little project for those looking for something a little unusual. This is made out of materials you would find lying round home plus a couple of cheap easy to get electronics if you don't already have them. This hovercraft is capable of going over water, ice, snow, short grass, concrete and other hard surfaces.
- Chilly bin lid (for base)
- Plastic bags. (for skirt)
- Hot glue
- Balsa wood
- Your choice of electronics (two motors with speed controllers and propellers, servo for steering, receiver and transmitter, and battery)
- thin plastic or plywood ( for bottom of hovercraft that directs the air to the skirt and rudders)
- assorted pieces of wire for control rods.
- Craft knife
- Hot glue gun
Sorry the video has the writing in the middle, my silly video editor.