The rules are simple. Enter any Instructable that promotes health, or that makes life easier for those who have been afflicted by sickness, injury, or any disability. Your project can be small or large, simple or complex - all that matters is that it makes someone's life healthier, happier, and more productive.
So show us how you've modded your wheelchair, built a treadmill desk, or made inexpensive prosthetics for the third world. As a prize for the best ideas out there we are giving away three Wii consoles with Wii Fit Plus to encourage both health and play. Other prizes include healthy and delicious California citrus fruit, Pro memberships, t-shirts, and other goodies.
So put together an Instructable that will make life better. We can't wait to see what it is.
- You may enter as many times as you want, but each entrant can only win one prize
- Contest is open to international entries
How to enter:
- Make a new Instructable. Previously published Instructables are not eligible.
- Upon publishing it, select the Humana Health by Design checkbox to enter.
- Missed it? Click this link to enter.
Nintendo Wii with a Nintendo Wii Fit Plus system.
Plus an Instructables Prize Pack including a one-year Pro membership, Robot t-shirt, patch, and stickers.
Runner Up Prize:
One box of mixed seasonal citrus fruit, plus an Instructables Prize Pack which includes a one-year Pro membership, Robot t-shirt, patch, and stickers.
Open to enter: April 6, 2010 12:01 AM PST
Deadline for entries: May 23, 2010 11:59 PM PST