People always give me baby booze and I never throw the bottles out since they're so little and seem so keepable for no specific reason...
If you liked this instructable then please vote for it in the USB contest, which is in the voting stage now!
Step 1: Tools and materials
- You'll need a dremel or a drill and some steady hands, I used a monstrous Ryobi that can barely be held in one hand and the smallest bit I could find
- A stanley or craft knife, an exacto style one might work too though the blades slip or bend out of the holder very easily
- Glue, hot glue, super glue something gluey...
- A little liquor bottle of your choice, needs to be plastic
- A flash drive, I used an 8GB Sandisk Cruzer
- Clear cast resin and colouring dependent on your liquor