Here's what I used.
- .25 inch Copper pipe. 5 feet long
- 1/4 cup of Salt. (Fine, dry Sand would also work)
- Funnel (or makeshift funnel)
- Hard Cylindrical Objects of various diameters. I used a 3" diameter steel pipe and a 1.5" diameter socket-wrench socket.
Step 1: Fill it with Salt
- Your tubing probably came as a coil, so straighten it out to begin. Use a flat surface like a table and roll the coil while holding one end on the table.
- Stand the tube upright and use some tape to cover the bottom hole.
- Use a funnel or other tool to pour the salt into the tube. Fill it all the way to the top.
- Help the salt settle by tapping the tube on the ground.
- Refill with salt until it can't settle any more.
- Cover the top hole with tape.