Step by step tutorial, with no steps to skip by Awesome PCB.
Step 1 - What do we need?
Step 2 - Connecting Arduino board with ArduShield and ATtiny85
Step 3 - Setup Arduino IDE
Step 4 - LED set up on bread board
Step 5 - Programming and veryfiacation
Step 6 - Additional tips hot to improve your experience with Arduino and ArduShield
Word of introduction
As it is known, we can program ATtiny25/45/85 with Arduino UNO.
Thear lot of way to do this. You can connect Attiny85 to Arduino UNO via cables, but there is an easier way to do this.
Than main target of this instructable is to show you how to do this with low effort and with only USB cabel.
You can download PDF directly from here.
What do we need?
1. Arduino UNO ( could be also Arduino Micro or Arduino Nano).
2. ArduSHIELD – most universal shield for Arduino boards.
3. Bread board.
4. LED to check result if everything is working fine.zz
5. Resistor from the range 220R to 2k – current limiter for LED.
7. USB B cable (depent what type of Arduino board you will use)
8. Arduino IDE