Step 1: Step 1: Materials
2. WiiMotionPlus (actually is built into some new Wiimotes!)
3. Bluetooth Connectivity
4. Glove_Pie and my custom Wiimote program
5. A Wii Nunchuk
NOTE: If the .PIE files are downloaded as .TMPs, you'll need to donwload them in (I hate to say this..) Internet Explorer and copy the text into Glove_PIE.
Step 2: Step 2: Program
Step 3: Step 3: Wiimote
Step 4: Step 4: Connect!
Step 5: Step 5: Controls
Hold B and move the remote to move the cursor.
A is left click.
+ is right click.
- is Esc.
Home opens the Start Menu
1 is Space
2 is Enter
The Nunchuk control stick acts as the arrow keys.
Step 6: Step 6: Updates....
1. Wiimote N64 acts as a controller for the Project64 emulator. Controls are listed in the program.
2. StarWarsPodRacerTurntable lets you play Star Wars Episode I- Racer with a DJ Hero turntable. The green, red, and plus buttons are used, along with the control stick and record rotation.
3. StarWarsPodRacerNunchuk lets you play Star Wars Episode I- Racer using two Nunchuk control sticks, the Z and C buttons, and the Wiimote D-pad. (http://www.coolrom.com/roms/n64/1532/Star_Wars_Episode_I_-_Racer.php)
4. This lets you use a Wii Classic Controller with Project64. Configure Project64 so that A=A, B=B, Z=Z, Start=Enter, Select=Shift, Control Stick=Arrow Keys, and D-Pad=E,S,D,F.