While this procedure would require lot of clicking and manual deleting, Microsoft Word possesses a function that allows you to do this automatically, disregarding how many words you need to transform.
Step 1: Prerequisites and Philosophy
• As you can see, every word is in one line and every line ends with a paragraph mark.
• What we need to do is to get rid of paragraph marks and replace them with commas that will separate our keywords.
• So your document should look like this:
Step 2: Turning Column Into Line - Step by Step Procedure
• As said before, we need to replace paragraph marks so:
• Into "Find what" field type "^p". This represents hard enter or paragraph mark.
• Into "Replace with" field type comma and then one empty space, like this: ", ".
• The space after comma insures that there will be spaces between words.
• Then hit "Replace all" button and you are done.
• Your column of words changed into nice line of keywords separated by commas.
Step 3: And Little Tip at the End
Have fun and I hope it helped a bit.