Step 1: What You Will Need
A assortment of small hex drivers.
RC car preinstalled with servo
speed controller prefitted with plugs
Step 2: Motor Installation
2. Remove the tire in picture 2.
3. Remove the second screw in picture 3.
4. Slide the motor into the motor holder, like in picture 4.
5. Align the motor in the motor holder until the screw hole appears like shown in picture 5.
6. Add the first screw into the hole like shown in picture 6.
7. Rotate the motor until the pinion is aligned with the spur like in picture 7.
8. Now add the second screw while making sure the pinion doesn't fully touch the spur.
9. Re-install the motor cap.
10. Re-install the wheel.
Step 3: Install the Speed Controller
2. Thread the radio transmitter cables to the place where you will put the radio transmitter like in picture 2.
3. Connect the esc and motor wires the order your manual states, in my case, I could put it in any order.