It is cheaper to make one than to buy one.
You can make it whit your favorite LED color,red,green,blue,yellow,RBG...
This was my first electronic project, so I recommend it to all beginners in the interesting field of electronics.
This bike light is easy to make,looks cool and most importantly, effective!
Step 1: Components
1. LM 555 timer chip
2. 180 K ohm resistor
3. 330 Ohm resistor
4. 0,22 uF, 16V or 100V capacitor
5. 9V battery snap
6. 9V battery
7. LED (go to step 2 so I can help you choose which one)
8. Circuit board
9. Plastic housing for electronic circuits
(ALL OF THIS COMPONENTS CAN BE BOUGHT AT YOUR CLOSEST ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS SHOP,RADIO SHACK STORE.)
Step 2: Choosing the LED
For this project I suggest 10mm LEDs, which color is up to you.
Here you can buy LEDs
Step 3: Tools
1. Soldering Iron
3. Vacuum for desoldering (just in case)
4. Wire cutter
5. Wire insulation stripper
7. Sand paper
9. Telephone wire
10. Something to make a hole in the plastic housing (a drill)
Step 4: Makeing the circuit board fit
WARNING: SCALPELS ARE SHARP, BE VERY CAREFUL!!!