it also has a blinking led that you can use as a signal light for your bike or anything else...
Step 1: Step 1: Prepare Your Materials.
1. super bright white led. 4pcs 5mm
2. super bright blue led blink 1pc 1cm.
3. resistors (the resistors will depend on the computation you have come up.)
4. junk plastics.
6. li-ion battery. or any battery that has high capacity.
7. crown plug female plug. (i got this from my broken MP4 player.it will depend on the male plug of the charger that you will use.)
8. any tools that you might need.
Step 2: Step 2: Compute for the Resistor Value.
R = (VS - VL) / I
R= resistor value
Vl= voltage to be supplied
I = ampere of the part you must supply.
Step 3: Step 3: Putting the Parts Together.
I DESIGNED THIS BASED ON THE THINGS THAT I HAVE FOUND LAYING AROUND.
about the resistor led part. you can use only one resistor if you have 4 same leds on a parallel connection. if you will use different kinds of led, each led must have their own resistor.
Step 4: Step 4: Making the Case.
so i formed it on my own method that is shown here.
Step 5: Step 5: Putting the Parts Inside.
Step 6: Step 6: Enclosing the Casing and Now You Are Finished.
you can watch the video on how it works on my youtube account.