The easiest way to share a WI-FI connection is to have a network adapter for every singe computer you want to share the network with. But what is you only have 1 adapter, 1 connection, and 2 computers that you need to share the connection between?
You will need:
A wireless network adapter. (Preferably USB, but any will do)
An Ethernet cable (The same length as the distance between the 2 computers.)
Windows XP or better.
A wireless network.
And a general understanding of how the internet works.
Step 1: Do Everything Beforehand
Step 2: Setup the Hardware
Step 3: Setup the OS
Step 4: Setup the Secound Computer
1. Try disconnecting from the network, then connecting back again
2. Try unplugging the Ethernet cable from both of the computers, then plugging it back again
3. Try unplugging both the adapter and the router (+modem) from the power supply for about 30 seconds, then plugging it again.
4. If the first computer gets internet but the second one doesn't, then try deleting the MAC bridge, then making it again.
5. If all else fails, try every single step, one more time.