I want to show you how to make simple infinity mirror.
Step 1: Materials
- pictureframe Ribba from IKEI
- glass plate 21cmx21cm
- 24 WS2812 leds
- one meter ethernet cable
- foil to cars windows to make mirror
- arduino UNO
Step 2: Build
1. We need to dissassembly picture frame.
2. Distance element is carton. We can easy drill in it places for our leds and cables.
3. Solder cable on leds ( I use leds in apdapters )
4. Put all leds in their places and secure all with some duck tape
We need also make mirrors from glassplates - just cover it with special foil.
5. Ready mirror
Our leds connect to arduino and programm it with example for Neopixel by adafruit.