What is .300 Blackout (7.62x35)? See here.
The cool thing about this K'NEX AAC Honey Badger is that it mimics the real weapon's combination, in the fact that it: has a telescoping wire stock (from my MP5SD), small overall body (a combination of BM2's M4A1,and my previous experience), and a great sized caliber (better than, at least in my opinion, my MP5SD's tan clip, BM's MP5 dark grey connector, and BM's M4A1 blue rod). It shoots a dark grey one slot connector with a green rod, my personal favorite. To sum up the features we have:
- Telescoping stock (that is relatively sturdy)
- Flip up front and rear sights
- Sturdy magazine
- Secondary chamber (you'll learn more about that in the video, coming soon)
- Really great pin-pull (not seen in pics)
- Comfortable grip/handle
- Good power and accuracy: 40 - 50 ft. (speculation)
- 16 -20 rd. magazine-
I am actually considering making a full set of instructions , but more likely than not, I'll just post internals.
-The Red Book of Westmarch