I like the AK-12 for multiple reasons. In the first place, it is extensively versatile. There are multiple different calibers that it can utilize, as well as numerous configurations and additions. While mine is slightly less versatile, with a certain amount of work , you could configure it to do just about anything (grenade launcher, fore-grip, optical sight, the list goes on), even change calibers (currently, it is shooting a dark-grey one-slot connector + a green rod).
Want to learn more about the real AK-12? Check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AK-12
- 14 round magazine
- 50 ft. range
- Comfortable (and extremely sturdy) grip
- Amazingly sturdy body
- Only requires 3 or 4 broken pieces (despite how many you see)
- Great sights (my ultimate favorite)
- Nice cheek rest
- Great pin-pull (see pic #19)
- Sturdy magazine (see pic #17)
- Utilizes sturdy RedBookofWestmarch mech (see pic #21 of that link)
Overall, I hope this is what TheDunkis wanted to see.
(internals, video, or full set of instructions may or may not be published)
-The Red Book of Westmarch