- I had cardboard left over from my Clone Trooper project, and
- I saw the fantastic job eplunkett did of creating a Playable Cardboard Ukulele using just corrugated cardboard.
The dimensions for my Ukulele were attained using eplunkett's templates. However, I've added a few extra pieces to achieve what I was aiming for.
- Approximately six sheets A4 cardboard sheet. I used 1800gsm boxboard
- PVA glue
- 8mm dowelling (appropriately 60mm in length)
- 6mm dowelling (appropriately 40mm in length)
- 14 toothpicks
- Four pieces of hardwood (50 x 20 x 6mm)
- Timber for bushes (each bush is 20 x 12mm)
- Ukulele strings