This is the final result seen indoors and outside:
I apologize for the quality of the video, but it is difficult to make a good quality video at night, even with a good digital camera. In fact it is not evident which is the actual distance the light can reach, but I ensure you that it illuminates much more live!
The project is divided into 4 main steps, I apologize for the lack of photos for each step but the idea of making a guide came to me after having sealed all ...
- 10 watt LED white 800lm 12V (4 $ from ebay)
- White LED Strip Waterproof 12v [ 24 Led 200lm ] (2 $ from ebay)
- Lithium battery 60watt [ 4800mAh x 12v] (13 $ from ebay)
- Aluminium heatsink (0 $ 150g removed from an old PC)
- Small fan 12v (0 $ removed from an old PC)
- Thermal Paste (for processors $ 0.80)
- HeadLight Car (0 $ removed from an old car)
- Various lenses (0 $ removed from old cameras and film cameras)
- Silicon (2 $) [ I recommend using a clear silicone to create a better visual effect. Not the white silicone I used ... :) ]
- Paper of aluminum foil (0.80 $)
- Strips of felt (1 $)
- Transparent gloss paper (0.10 $)
Total cost about 20 $ ,
but obviously, much less if you already have some of the materials at home...