From past few days i was thinking about posting a different ible...so here i am with a paracord project..!! :D
i would like to clear it now that i am not the originator of this bag or this kind of knotting.
This kind of bag is very common and i saw a similar bag few days ago. It is very simple but takes a lot of time and patience.
it can carry fruits, vegetables, towels , quilt...etc...etc..
Step 1: Materials
Step 2: Cut the cord
1. cut 20 pieces of length 90 inch each.
2. remaining piece will make the drawstring.
so there must be total 21 pieces of cord.
Step 3: Prepare the base
1. Take a piece of thick wire of about 32 to 34 inch.
2. make a ring of it.
3. bend the ends just enough so they could hook together.
4. now take the remainder piece of cord and double it up.
5. then twist it around the wire and tie the two ends of cord with a loose knot.
6. tie the excess drawstring with a rubber band.
7. hang the base ring on a clip hanger with the help of string.