* Don't require a lot of space to store (ie. knock-down)
* Economical (approximately $15 per sawhorse)
* You would enjoy, or at least have some ability in, assembling pieces of wood
If you have some or all of the above criteria for a set of sawhorses then these will be perfect for you.
* The design was inspired by this plan:
* The finished weight of the saw horse is about 20 pounds.
Step 1: Tools Required
* Drill bits (1/2", 1/4", and smaller)
* Wrenches or Socket set
* Skill saw and/or Miter saw
* Various clamps
* Sandpaper (80 or 120 grit)