Introduction: Robot B9 - " Lost in Space " Moebius
A tribute for these four genius :
Bob May Dick" Tufeld
and Irwin Allen
Step 1: Components List :
Moebius Robot B9 – (Pathfinder)
Componentes list :
1. Shell ( Case ) – Moebius Model nbr- 939
2. Twin-Motor Gearbox ( Tamiya – no70097-840).
3. Track-Wheel Set ( Tamiya – no 70100-600 ) *Customized
4. Arduino Uno – ( Main Brain ! )
5. Arduino Motor Shield – Torso & Treads Control
6. PIC 12F629 – Head LEDs & Crown – Control
7. PIC 16F628A – U.F.O .Effects ( Chest Lights ) Random !
8. Micro Servo Turnigy ( Tg-9 ) Torso Movements
9. ISD 2590 ( 90 SECS. To Rec & Play msgs) Dick Truefeld *
10. HC – SR 04 ( Ultra Sound – Module ).
11. ZS 040 Bluetooth Module ( just to control speeches ).
12. Micro Motor – ( Head Crown Movement ).
13. Transistor BC 548 – To control ( Mouth Neon Blinks )
14. LM 386 – 1W – Audio Amplifier
15. LEDs 3 mm – High Intensity !
16. Optical Fiber ( Micro Lights onto Brain )
17. Speaker 1 Pol ( Under Neck Section )
18. Battery Holder & Batts ( 7 Units – AA )
19. Paints – Glues – Decals – Wires - Solder
Step 2: The Head & Brain - Section
PIC 12F629 - Microchip - To control a Micro Motor ( Antenna ) and lhe leds of Brain section .
Step 3: Torso Section
The Real Brain :
- Arduino Uno
- Arduino Shield,
- Micro Servo ,
- Hc - Sr 04 ( Ultrasonic Module )
- YK - 04 ( Wireless Module )
- ISD 2590 ( Sound Card ) 90 sec. play & record
- PIC 16F628A ( UFO effects ) Leds Control
- CD 40106 ( Schmitt trigger & Inverter ) to hook-up Sound Card & Wireless Control
Step 4: Tread Gear
- Twin-Motor Gearbox ( Tamiya – no70097-840).
- Track-Wheel Set ( Tamiya – no 70100-600 ) *Customized
Cutted the Robot´s base and shortened the tread lenght !
Step 5: Programation ...
The Use of three types of microcontroller was for " Reduced space reasons of the Shell " , and compatibility of the servos used onto project .(Suggestions wellcome ),
The " speeches " are perfomed by wireless control and the Robot's perfomance is auto-path( finder & avoid ) , with reduced speed ( ...by software ) due his proportions high x width ...
and after 4 Mouths ::
Here is my little (((Tribute))) for these Four Genius :
and Irwin Allen
...these guys has become my childhood Evenings
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.