With the body secured to the foot it is time to add the Scrap-a-dactyl's head and tail. To add the tail I took advantage of a hole in the neck which held the bit of the corkscrew. If you don't have a handy oriface, you'll need to make one with a small drill bit. I tried to test fit the antenna into the hole and because of the way it broke it stuck out at an odd angle. To correct this I used my diagnol cutters to clip off the bent end. I then used a hammer and the anvil on my bench vise to shape it so it would fit in the hole. With accomplished I dabbed some E-6000 on the newly shaped end and inserted it into the hole.
With the tail assembly curing I turned my attention to the head. The hard drive armature had a handy tab sticking down that fit nicely onto the corkscrew handle. I put some E-6000 into the space between the tab and armature and then pressed it onto the handle. Make sure you get the head balanced just right, or else it will pivot to one side as the Scrap-a-dactyl flaps.
Wait until the E-6000 has fully cured and then carefully cut away any excess from the head and tail using a sharp utility knife. The Scrap-a-dactyl is now complete.