Material you will need:
- Your choice of wood.
- Mitre saw, skill saw or hand saw.
- Jigsaw (use special blade for cutting angles)
- Biscuit jointer and biscuits no10.
- Hand sander. different grit levels.
- Cordless drill ( for screws and pilot holes)
PVA Glue, glue roller, tape, pencil, screws, pins, 2 hinges, clamps, set square, ratchet straps or long clamps.
Safety : When using electric tools use ears and eye protection.
Keep body parts away from sharp blades. WORK SAFE!
Step 1: Choose box material
- Start by cutting your length and width size using a mitre saw or hand saw.
- Don't forget to subtract the thickness of the material x 2 from your width to achieve your box width design.
- Use a long set square to mark the lines between the joints, those lines will guide you when using your biscuit jointer.