Introduction: Smash Table With Kamisumo / Muele La Mesa Con Kamisumo
this is a Japanese simple game, traditionally they use a box or just the table to play it, but this board is simpler and resistant than a cardboard box
- some Origami papers (one for each player, two at least)
- a 25x25 cm MDF board , 9mm of thicknes (can be Plywood, but must be a flat board)
- a simple metalic thumbtack (not to much thick on the head)
- a big plate (or a compass, or anythink that help you to draw a circle 24 cm of diameter aprox.)
- hammer (I didn't use it, but just in case)
- pliers (with a cuting sharp)
- a pencil and rubber
- some markers
- a ruler (I used a wood stick, straigth enough)
Este es un juego tradicional de niños en Japón, se utiliza muchas veces una caja, pero esta versión es un poco más dura.
Step 1: Make the Board
- Start with the board, put the plate over it and draw a circle... ok, is the top of the board. you need a circle drew there.
- flip the board and mark the center point (intersection of diagonals)
- mesure the pin of thumbtack on a side, mark it a mm before traspasing the board and cut it in diagonal way
- nail the thumbtack to the center of the bottom of the board, erase any pencil mark
- check the board is unstable over a table
Step 2: Fold Two Origami Sumo Warriors
this is the basic sumo warrior
Step 3: Hard Mode Sumo
this is a very hard way to make a origami sumo warrior
Step 4: Tap to Play!
- each player set his sumo warrior front of the other
- each player tap the board to make his origami warrior advance
- keep tapping until there is a winner
you lose if
- touch the origami warriors
- your origami warrior falls or goes outside of the circle
- you break the board
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.