Step 1: Plan
If you are familiar with Sketchup or any other 3D software, it could be useful to draw your set-up prior to buy the parts. You can also use good old pencil and paper.
Step 2: Get parts
- Already installed Stolmen system (at least 1 post).
- 2 extra Stolmen mounting fixtures.
- A Flat Panel Wall Support (mounting system). I used Brateck LCD-401A. You can use other models, but they must have some key elements that I'll illustrate later.
- Some washers and/or nuts to use as spacers.
- A TV LCD (up to 32", can be greater but it can be risky).
Step 3: Begin assembly
2 - Fix the previous assembled parts to your TV.
Step 4: Prepare the fixture and complete the assembly
2 - Choose the necessary washers and nuts to fill the gap between the two Stolmen fixtures.
3 - Ask for a friend to lift the TV.
4 - Slide the "U" shaped part against the fixtures
5 - Place the bolt and tightened the nut (not too much! It must be free to rotate).
6 - Plug the cables and hide them under your Stolmen system. Leave some free slack for the rotation.