Expect to spend around 20$ for this fun and rewarding project.
Step 1: Parts
1. Chemical resistant rubber glove. I bought mine at home depot, it dosent really need to be chemically resistant, just insulated enough to protect you from electricity.
2. Disposable camera
3. Aluminum foil
4. 2 Toggle Switches with On/Off Label Plate (Model:275-602) from the shack
5. Pushbutton switch from the shack
6. AA battery holder
7. Devcon weldit all purpose glue
8. Project box (As close to 3x2x1.5 as you can get) same as the one from the ignitor instructable