Step 1: Materials
Paper Template 1
Paper Template 2
Step 2: Paper Templates
- The final length of the toy will be the lenght of the side devided in 4 parts.
- If you want the toy to have cubes, then the longest side has to be twice as big as the shortest, otherwise you'll get rectangles.
- It can be made in any size. The bigger it will be, the thicker the paper should be.
- The only difference between both templates are the 8 flaps for the glue. In this instructable I'll make version 1.
Step 3: Folding
Step 4: Cutting
- To make it easier, fold the paper half and cut it as shown in Picture 3.
- To cut the middle part just pop up the paper and cut it. (Picture 6)
- The purple areas in template 2 show where you have to stick the flaps.