The biggest life hackers on YouTube join forces, to bring you 10 insane party tricks for 2014.
All these YouTubers posted videos on their channels as well. Check out their original videos below;
Step 1: Watch the Video!
Parties are a great way to celebrate and have fun with your good friends, so to make sure your next party rocks, I've assembled the biggest lifehackers on YouTube to bring you 10 outrageous party tricks your guests will not forget.
In this video you'll see how to;
- Make ice cubes that glow in the dark
- Turn a few rolls of duct tape into a themed hammock
- Make bubbles the size of your car
- Serve 6 soda drinks in an instant
- Start a BBQ with chemistry
- Prank someone with a foaming toast
- Super cool your drinks so they freeze instantly when opened
- BBQ your dinner with an improvised terra-cotta grill
- Turn a trash can into a rocket
- Make snacks that get your guests smoking like dragons
Step 2: Glow In the Dark Ice Cubes - Brusspup
Make glowing liquid easily by using tonic water that contains quinine.
Quinine is a chemical that reacts to UV light.
Tonic water can be found at almost any grocery store and it's cheap to buy.
The more black lights you add the more the tonic water will glow.
You can make ice-cubes with tonic water and use it for your drinks.
You can also make glowing decorative shapes.
It's a simple and fun experiment. Give it a try!
See more Brusspup on YouTube
Note: Brusspup did the awesome music for my video, and if you like it, you can download the song in iTunes: Soul Switch