Here I am again with my latest instructable, an awesome & professional looking pendant lamp made of cardboard, and that too totally handmade, which means you don't need any 3D softwares, laser cutter etc. The best part is , it's very simple and easy to make, and once you finish it no one can tell that you have not used any cutting or 3D design tool :-).
So lets get started.
Step 1: Stuff that you will need
- A cardboard sheet, I had a big sheet because my metal bed came in that. The type of cardboard used is Triple Wall (see more details about cardboard types here)
- A heavyduty cutter.
- Elmer's glue or Fevicol (in india, I used).
- 1 Tracing paper
- 1 Carbon paper
- An electric cord with bulb holder
- CFL or Bulb or LED strip (will tell you later about this)
- A pencil
- A measuring scale or rular.
- Patience..My Friend...Patience. :-)