I've gotten quite a few requests for a tutorial on the lips I wore to SF Pride.
You can follow these steps with any 3 colors of lipstick or face pencil. I will be using pencils. You can use lipstick but if you do, I recommend using a lip brush to apply your colors.
Your lips should always be the last thing you apply to your face. This prevents you from smudging your lips while trying to apply eye makeup or getting foundation/concealer on your perfect ombré puckers! I do my makeup in the order of eyes>face>lips. Of course, people have their preferences of what should go first or last.
Don't be afraid to get messy! We can always clean up later :)
Pick your weapons of choice and let's do this!
Please excuse how dry my lips are for this tutorial. They are sunburnt :(
Step 1: Supplies
You will need:
1) Some liquid foundation of concealer.
2) Three colors of face pencil or lipstick.
3) Translucent powder, either pressed or loose is okay.
Products I'm using:
1) Kat Von D. Lock-It Tattoo Concealer - Shade 16
2) Blue pencil: OCC Pencil - Pool Boy
Green Pencil: MAC Chromagraphic Pencil - Landscape Green
Purple Pencil: MAC Chromagraphic Pencil - Rich Purple
3) MAC Prep&Prime Translucent Pressed Powder